Friday 17 January 2014

Loreal True Match Superblendable Foundation Review- C8 Cocoa

Being a woman of colour makes it hard for me to find the right foundation shade so I'm always on the look out for different foundations, hoping that one day I find the perfect match. I was on youtube a while ago and saw dollfacebeautyx rave about this foundation so I decided to give it a go.

Since I live in Australia and the only shades of makeup available of WOC are high end brands like MAC, Estee Launder and Chanel to name a few so I bought two Lo'real foundations for the price of $15 (shipping included) on eBay.

The foundation is one of my favourite drug store foundations and I will definitely be repurchasing it! Here are the pros and cons as follows

Pros:
- It is definitely superblendable
- It provides medium coverage which can be buildable
- A little goes a long way
- Does not feel cakey on the face
- Gives a natural look
- Has a semi matte finish

Cons:
- It has a watery consistency- can be thickened if mixed with a loose powder before application
- It does not have a pump which can be messy at times.

Overall Score: 9/10

Hope you guys enjoyed this review!
Elesha X

PIC 1: The Loreal true match foundation C8 Cocoa



No comments:

Post a Comment