Friday 17 January 2014

Beauty Things I Suck At!

Everybody that loves make-up has a technique that they can't perfect, even professional make-up artists do! Here are the four beauty things that I have tried time again and unfortunately, still cannot do!

1. Perfect Eyebrows- Eyebrows, Eyebrows, Eyebrows! If only the didn't matter so much! Every-time I try to do them they're are either too thick or too dark! And one of the few times that I actually succeed with one eyebrow, I can't copy the same look on the next. Thankfully I have naturally think eyebrows so filling them in isn't a problem. But I'm still going to practice and if I succeed you guys will be the first to know!

2. Individual Eyelashes- The reason I can't apply these things is probably because of their spider-like appearance!  I'm a pro at strip lashes but I can't get the hang of individual ones because I'm scared one will get lost in my eye!

3. Contouring- I can't contour to save my life due to the fact that there's too much involved! I'm straight forward  and I don't like things that involve too much steps! I guess that I have to stop being lazy to get the perfect bone structure!


4. Eye-shadow- I've never really been an eye shadow person because I don't like it when there's too much going on with my make-up! I can handle neutral colours and smokey eyes BUT NOT 80's blues and hues..

Hope you enjoyed reading this post guys, I tag all of guys so comment with your blog links please! :)
Elesha X


No comments:

Post a Comment